What a lovely country retreat this will be. It comes with so much flexibility, allowing you to move things around to maximise your views.
The Moselle Lodge will impress. It is Swift’s first holiday caravan with a customisable front lounge – ensuring you can enjoy the best view from your sofa.
With a design inspired by togetherness, the open-plan kitchen-diner creates a cosy setting for quality family time.
It comes with the added assurance from the BS 3632 residential specification, including superb thermal performance and combi-boiler central heating, so you can enjoy time away right through our season.
At the forefront of the design is the dedicated space that encourages families to relax together – from the large, comfortable sofa in the front lounge to the kitchen area with a sociable dining table.
Moselle’s biggest appeal is the customisable front lounge – the freestanding sofa, armchair, and TV cabinet, along with TV points at both sides of the room, allow you to choose the best layout to make the most of the view from your dedicated plot.
The kitchen is fitted with quality appliances including a Thetford Cocina glass-fronted oven and grill, four-burner gas hob, cooker extractor, fridge freezer and integrated microwave.
The main bedroom features a king size bed with a Duvalay™ Alba-Ortho mattress, providing enhanced orthopaedic care and support for backs, while the luxury nested pocket springs within are topped with springy wool for comfort and durability. The main bedroom also boasts a large double wardrobe and vanity area, bedside cabinets and LED atmospheric lighting for a touch of luxury.
With the offer of outstanding storage, luxurious features, and stunning looks, the Vendee keeps everyone cosy with a welcoming interior and central heating. An open-plan kitchen, dining and living area sits at its heart, complete with free-standing sofas, a contemporary electric 2kW Optiflame® stove fire and a TV unit. The classic country kitchen includes a Belling stainless steel oven and integrated microwave, wine rack and A+ rated double door fridge/freezer, beside a designer dining table.
Meanwhile, double French doors flood the living area with natural light and bring the outside in, creating a relaxing atmosphere all year round.
The master bedroom is fitted with a king-size Alba Ortho bed with lift up storage, as well as a large wardrobe, window seat, and TV panel, while the nature-inspired second bedroom has twin single beds with panelled headboards. All beds have Duvalay™ mattresses, enhanced with Crib 5 rated fabric.
- Thetford Cocina glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Built in cooker extractor vented to the outside
- Integrated black microwave
- Large hob glass splashback
- Full height integrated fridge freezer
- Nebraska Oak 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands
- Cast resin sink bowl and drainer with tap
- Full height storage cupboard
- Modern open plan dining area with table, fixed seating and two stools
- Configurable lounge layout with TV points at both sides of lounge with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- Large freestanding sofa with footstool
- Freestanding armchair
- Freestanding TV station
- Oval coffee table
- Provision for flat screen TV and Sky TV cables (for connection only)
- Full width lined curtains to front aspect sliding doors
- LED atmospheric lighting in lounge to curtain pelmets